Kodiak 12 Gauge (30 serve) 90 Capsules$89.00
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_single_image image="24710" img_size="" alignment="center"][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_column_text]Packing on muscle isn’t just about crushing it in the gym – that is only part of the equation. We need to make sure that our body’ s anabolic hormones are maximized, so that those strength and mass gains go through the roof! That is why Kodiak Sports Nutrition is excited to present 12 GaugeTM: the most effective anabolic stimulator you can find (naturally). We utilize a 5 stage process to supercharge growth. First, bound testosterone must be freed from its inhibitory binding partner: sex hormone binding globulin. Second, free testosterone must also be boosted, independent of SHBG reduction. Third, we make sure to induce IGF-1 – a potent growth hormone. Fourth, myostatin is inhibited, since myostatin inhibits muscle growth. Fifth, we utilize activators of muscle protein synthesis, like brassinosteroids. This multi-stage approach ensures that every major hormonal pathway is fine-tuned to stimulate long-lasting, maximal muscle growth!
- Zinc and Boron – essential minerals that lower SHBG, so that bound testosterone can be freed and active
- Vitamins B6 and D3 – essential vitamins that increase free testosterone
- Maslinic acid – a compound from olives that boosts IGF-1 production
- Epicatechin – found in dark chocolate, this catechin inhibits myostatin while activating its opposite: follistatin for unchained growth.
- Laxogenin – a brassinosteroid which induces muscle protein synthesis
- Bioperine – the bioactive activator that slows metabolism to make this formula long-lasting and more effective
Kodiak Ammo (30 serve) 330g$45.00
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_single_image image="24704" img_size="" alignment="center"][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_column_text]Collectively made up of Leucine, lsoleucine, and Valine, the BCAAs are known as essential amino acids because the human body cannot produce them and must be consumed through diet or supplementation. Independently each BCAA plays an important physiological role in the body. However, it is their synergistic combination that produces one of the most important processes involved in muscle building and recovery; the process known as muscle protein synthesis (MPS). Kodiak took Ammo’s formula one step further by adding other ingredients, such as glutamine, citrulline, PepForm peptides and electrolytes that have been scientifically proven to accelerate recovery, replenish energy stores, improve the absorption of amino acids, and keep you hydrated during your workouts. Kodiak Ammo is without question the most advanced intra-workout amino acid product ever created.* Cherry Candy | Geeky Grape | Orange | Rainbow Fruit | Starpunch | Sweet & Tangy | Sweetish Punch[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Kodiak Attack (25 Serve) 270g$59.95
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_column_text]*Nutrition Information base on Cherry Candy flavour[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image="24766" img_size="" alignment="center"][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_column_text]Kodiak named our pre workout Attack for good reason - it will have you hitting the iron with full intensity from the minute you step in the gym until you pump out your last rep. This isn’t your run-of-the-mill pre workout that over promises and under delivers. When we say Attack will give you intense energy, skin splitting pumps, and razor-sharp focus, WE MEAN IT. After all, the proof is in the pudding. Take a close look at Attack’s label and you will find research-validated, time-tested ergogenic aids dosed at clinical levels combined with cutting-edge compounds that will give the term, "total domination," a whole new meaning. From top to bottom, Attack is the most advanced, hardest hitting pre workout packed with only the best ingredients such as:
- Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine - A nootropic compound that converts to both choline and cytidine upon ingestion which leads to improved focus and cognition.
- Caffeine Complex – Caffeine is one of the most clinically-supported ergogenic aids. Improves energy, focus, and power all without the typical caffeine crash ins.
- Citrulline Malate – A dual-threat: Provides huge boosts to training volume with the metabolic intermediate malate and stimulates nitric oxide production with citrulline.
- L-Ornithine – Shown to decrease ammonia concentrations in the blood ultimately allowing you to exercise harder for longer. (*To view complete supplement facts click on the ingredient profile tab above)
Kodiak CarniShred (60 Serve) 120g$54.95
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_single_image image="24714" img_size="" alignment="center"][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_column_text]Kodiak's CarniShred™ combines two forms of L-Carnitine, proven by research to aid in lipid metabolism and ATP production, with novel, patented thermogenic and metabolism boosting ingredients that creates a perfect synergy to help you burn body fat, amplify cellular energy, and recover quicker from exercise-induced muscle damage. Take a look at CarniShred’s™ fully transparent label and you will find clinical doses of:
- L-Carnitine Tartrate – Essential for transporting long-chain fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria for subsequent fat breakdown and energy production. L-Carnitine has also been shown to reduce exercise-induced muscle damage, muscular fatigue, and reduce soreness.
- L-Carnitine Fumarate - Combined, L-Carnitine and Fumarate provide dual support for energizing the heart and skeletal muscles.
- Paradoxine® Aframomum Melegueta Seed Extract – Research shows this compound can activate brown adipose tissue and increase whole-body energy expenditure.
- CapsiAtra™ - Increases resting energy expenditure (REE) – allowing the body to burn off more calories than normal, and stimulates thermogenesis – allowing the body to burn calories off of stored fats.
- Lean GBB® - Elevates the body’s production of L-Carnitine and helps improve energy levels and athletic performance. Plus, it'll make you sweat!
Kodiak Coma (30 Serve) 330g$72.95
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_single_image image="28693" img_size="" alignment="center"][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_column_text]Sleep is an absolutely essential component of exercise recovery and muscle growth. Being able to sleep deeply and consistently through the night is tied to many critical bodily functions including stress control, body fat, muscle soreness, and hormone levels, to name a few. This is why the body has the greatest potential for anabolism during sleep. Most other processes are shut down, and the important, muscle-building processes that are normally not prioritized come to the forefront. This is the inspiration for Anabolic Coma. To have a deep, restful, and recuperative sleep while also activating anabolic factors for maximal muscle growth.
- Essential vitamins and minerals to promote proper sleep.*
- GABA and phenyl-GABA trigger sedative processes in the brain to hasten sleep latency and improve sleep quality.*
- Contains amino acids responsible for the formation of serotonin and growth hormone to improve REM sleep and recovery.*
- Ashwagandha decreases anxiety and promotes anabolic hormone status.*
- L-Theanine takes the edge off of any lingering caffeine from earlier in the day*
Kodiak Glycoslin (30 serve) 90 Capsules$56.00
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_single_image image="24712" img_size="" alignment="center"][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_column_text]You work hard in the gym, and you work hard on your diet. What if I told you that your hard work was going to waste because the nutrients that you are consuming are not getting to where they need to be? When you are trying to pack on mass, you have to eat more, but how do you tell your body to send all those nutrients to the muscle instead of to fat tissue? With GLYCOSLINTM, the most powerful insulin driver and nutrient delivery enhancer on the market. Nutrient partitioning is the concept that the body can be activated to deliver nutrients, such as carbohydrates and protein, to desired tissues (muscles) and not to the tissues we don’t want (adipose tissue or fat). This can be accomplished by activating insulin, the hormone that activates transporters of carbohydrate and protein, receptors on muscle cells but not on fat cells. Compounds such as cyanidin-3-glucoside, banaba extract, and berberine have demonstrated nutrient partitioning in studies, where muscle cells pull in the nutrients from high-calorie diets while fat cells remain unaltered, or even shrink![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]