L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is derived from lysine and methionine and is essential for transporting long-chain fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria for subsequent fat breakdown and energy production. Methionine is essential for the production of carnitine.
These two ingredient found in L-CARNITINE REVOLUTION™ can:
- Accelerate Weight and Body Fat Loss
- Influence Substrate Utilization & Enhance Fat Oxidation
- Improve Insulin Sensitivity
- Enhance Androgen Receptor Density on Muscles
- Increase the Rate of Recovery from Exercise
One study found that middle-aged males and females who supplemented with L-Carnitine over a 24-day period experienced less muscle damage and soreness following exercise and had less oxidative markers in serum after exercise.
Stack L-CARNITINE REVOLUTION™ with our IBCAA 2:1:1 and L-Glutamine to help preserve muscle mass and promote recovery during times of dieting or calorie restriction.