Kodiak 1Whey (870g)$74.95
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_single_image image="33405" img_size=""][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_column_text]100% WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE Kodiak's 1Whey is scientifically designed to provide 25 grams of clean, pure protein derived solely from 100% Whey Protein Isolate, which research has shown to ignite muscle protein synthesis, promote optimal nitrogen retention, and accelerate muscle growth and repair. Whey protein isolates digest and absorb rapidly and are, gram-for-gram, the purest form of protein available (90%+ pure protein). This level of purity is achieved through a cold cross-flow micro- and ultra-filtration process that removes the larger, less absorbable protein molecules while also filtering out fat, lactose, and ash that can be present in whey concentrates. Furthermore, this process does not denature the valuable proteins and peptides in whey, so the protein itself is of a higher quality. Studies suggest the ingestion of fast-acting protein sources, such as whey isolates, can increase amino acid levels in systemic circulation and stimulate robust increases in protein synthesis, arguably the most important physiological factor in existence when it comes to muscle growth, strength, and recovery. What's more, since whey protein isolates are generally low in carbs, lactose-free, fat-free, cholesterol-free, and gluten-free, it makes it the perfect choice for low-carb dieters, lactose intolerant individuals, or athletes who want to get ripped while packing on muscle. Simply put, isolates are the king of the whey jungle, and Kodiak's 1Whey is the alpha male of the protein pride![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Kodiak 3Whey (2.2kg)$114.95
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_single_image image="33406" img_size=""][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_column_text]TRIPLE COMPLEX WHEY PROTEIN No other macronutrient is more essential to muscle growth and recovery than protein. Research shows that at least 2 grams of protein per kilogram body weight is needed to promote optimal nitrogen retention and pack on hard, lean muscle. This amount is often difficult to meet through a balanced diet which is why individuals often turn to supplementation to support their protein requirements, and whey is the most effective of all proteins for muscle growth and recovery. However, all whey proteins are not created equal. Some will only use fast digesting protein sources, such as whey isolate, while others are slow, such as casein. While there is nothing wrong with this, it may not rapidly ignite or prolong protein synthesis; cheating you of achieving an optimal anabolic environment. Furthermore, research shows that a blend of whey proteins is superior for building muscle compared to when just one source is found in a protein powder. This is why Kodiak developed 3Whey™.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
KODIAK 12 GAUGE (30 SERVE) 90 CAPSULES
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_single_image image="24710" img_size="" alignment="center"][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_column_text]Packing on muscle isn’t just about crushing it in the gym – that is only part of the equation. We need to make sure that our body’ s anabolic hormones are maximized, so that those strength and mass gains go through the roof! That is why Kodiak Sports Nutrition is excited to present 12 GaugeTM: the most effective anabolic stimulator you can find (naturally). We utilize a 5 stage process to supercharge growth. First, bound testosterone must be freed from its inhibitory binding partner: sex hormone binding globulin. Second, free testosterone must also be boosted, independent of SHBG reduction. Third, we make sure to induce IGF-1 – a potent growth hormone. Fourth, myostatin is inhibited, since myostatin inhibits muscle growth. Fifth, we utilize activators of muscle protein synthesis, like brassinosteroids. This multi-stage approach ensures that every major hormonal pathway is fine-tuned to stimulate long-lasting, maximal muscle growth!
- Zinc and Boron – essential minerals that lower SHBG, so that bound testosterone can be freed and active
- Vitamins B6 and D3 – essential vitamins that increase free testosterone
- Maslinic acid – a compound from olives that boosts IGF-1 production
- Epicatechin – found in dark chocolate, this catechin inhibits myostatin while activating its opposite: follistatin for unchained growth.
- Laxogenin – a brassinosteroid which induces muscle protein synthesis
- Bioperine – the bioactive activator that slows metabolism to make this formula long-lasting and more effective
Kodiak Attack (25 Serve) 270g$59.95
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_column_text]*Nutrition Information base on Cherry Candy flavour[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image="24766" img_size="" alignment="center"][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_column_text]Kodiak named our pre workout Attack for good reason - it will have you hitting the iron with full intensity from the minute you step in the gym until you pump out your last rep. This isn’t your run-of-the-mill pre workout that over promises and under delivers. When we say Attack will give you intense energy, skin splitting pumps, and razor-sharp focus, WE MEAN IT. After all, the proof is in the pudding. Take a close look at Attack’s label and you will find research-validated, time-tested ergogenic aids dosed at clinical levels combined with cutting-edge compounds that will give the term, "total domination," a whole new meaning. From top to bottom, Attack is the most advanced, hardest hitting pre workout packed with only the best ingredients such as:
- Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine - A nootropic compound that converts to both choline and cytidine upon ingestion which leads to improved focus and cognition.
- Caffeine Complex – Caffeine is one of the most clinically-supported ergogenic aids. Improves energy, focus, and power all without the typical caffeine crash ins.
- Citrulline Malate – A dual-threat: Provides huge boosts to training volume with the metabolic intermediate malate and stimulates nitric oxide production with citrulline.
- L-Ornithine – Shown to decrease ammonia concentrations in the blood ultimately allowing you to exercise harder for longer. (*To view complete supplement facts click on the ingredient profile tab above)
Kodiak CarniShred (60 Serve) 120g$54.95
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_single_image image="24714" img_size="" alignment="center"][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_column_text]Kodiak's CarniShred™ combines two forms of L-Carnitine, proven by research to aid in lipid metabolism and ATP production, with novel, patented thermogenic and metabolism boosting ingredients that creates a perfect synergy to help you burn body fat, amplify cellular energy, and recover quicker from exercise-induced muscle damage. Take a look at CarniShred’s™ fully transparent label and you will find clinical doses of:
- L-Carnitine Tartrate – Essential for transporting long-chain fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria for subsequent fat breakdown and energy production. L-Carnitine has also been shown to reduce exercise-induced muscle damage, muscular fatigue, and reduce soreness.
- L-Carnitine Fumarate - Combined, L-Carnitine and Fumarate provide dual support for energizing the heart and skeletal muscles.
- Paradoxine® Aframomum Melegueta Seed Extract – Research shows this compound can activate brown adipose tissue and increase whole-body energy expenditure.
- CapsiAtra™ - Increases resting energy expenditure (REE) – allowing the body to burn off more calories than normal, and stimulates thermogenesis – allowing the body to burn calories off of stored fats.
- Lean GBB® - Elevates the body’s production of L-Carnitine and helps improve energy levels and athletic performance. Plus, it'll make you sweat!