PROTECT CALCIUM + VITAMIN D
Vitamin D helps the body to absorb calcium from the kidneys and intestines and is also important for bone health and immune system function. It is formed naturally in the body as a result of sun exposure, but the body’s ability to produce Vitamin D decreases with age.
- Protect® Calcium Plus Vitamin D may aid the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis by supporting the development of strong bones and maintaining healthy bone mineral density.
- Protect® Calcium Plus Vitamin D may also be beneficial during pregnancy/lactation and during adolescence by contributing to normal growth and development.
- Protect® Calcium Plus Vitamin D can help to provide symptomatic relief from the symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome and menstrual pain.
- Protect® Calcium Plus Vitamin D may help to support the cardiovascular system by assisting heart muscle function and maintaining normal blood pressure in healthy individuals.
- Protect® Calcium Plus Vitamin D is also a good source of zinc, an essential trace mineral which helps to support a healthy immune response and aids skin function and repair for minor wounds.
Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Calcium and vitamin D may increase the risk of recurrence of renal calculi.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.